What is this form?
Banking gives you the ability to view and edit certain banking information.
Why/when to use this form?
Use this form to:
- Add or delete bank accounts and financial institutions for your net pay
- Change the nature of how you receive your pay (e.g. checks or direct deposit)
- Modify the dollar amount or percentage of your pay that is directed to various bank accounts or financial institutions
- Modify the sequence in which iManage distributes your net pay
Tips from Your CBS Pros:
- In order to finish the process of adding or changing your banking information you MUST click the “Submit Changes” button
How to use this form:
Banking gives you the ability to view and edit your banking information. If you would like to edit such information, simply click the orange to begin editing your information. Upon completion of your edits, make sure to save your changes by hitting the save button .
Once you hit the save button, you will be asked to denote the Effective Date and the Change Reason. Once you have selected the appropriate date and reason and hit “OK” – your changes will be ready for the next step in the process – submission of your changes.
Submission of Your Changes
In order to finish the process of adding or changing your banking information you MUST click the “Submit Changes” button below. This process will then forward your changes to your Administrator to review/finalize the transaction and make it effective for your payroll. If you do not “Submit Changes” then your transaction will not be fully processed and no changes will take place. Additionally, you will note that your changes will appear in burnt orange indicating to you that they have not been finalized in the system and are not effective. Once approved by your Administrator, the color will change from burnt orange to black.