What is this form?
Home is the page where can access the information stored in iManage about employees on your team. The Home site is designed for you to quickly and easily access critical information on your team as well see those approvals that require your attention.
Below is a very high level summary of the icon categories and the information they contain:
- My Employees
- Profile – complete snapshot of work related information – personal, job, tenure, compensation, supervisor, etc.
- Hire EE – enter the required information to quickly add a new team member so that payroll can be processed on that person
- Term EE – enter the required information to terminate employees
- Rehire EE – quickly and easily rehire past associates to your workforce
- Access – establish and reset password and iManage system credentials
- Taxes – state and federal withholding information
- Banking – direct deposit and checking information concerning the pay checks of your associates
- Skills – education, qualifications, work histories, etc. associated to you
- Job – job titles, locations, supervisors and current compensation
- Deductions – view into the benefits, garnishments and other items being deducted from your employees’ pay
- Company Links
- System Reports – standard set of iManage reports to gain insight into your workplace
- Ad Hoc – customized set of iManage reports that you can modify to your specifications
- Directory – companywide directory of your other work associates
- Forms – documents that you have designated to store in iManage about your employees and the company
- Pay – detailed summary of all pay stubs processed by CBS via iManage
- Discipline – record any disciplinary actions you encounter in the workforce
- Performance – prepare performance reviews on your employees
- Safety – record and monitor safety incidents in the workplace
How to use this form:
To access any of the information associated with the various information icons, simply double click the icon and you will be taken to your information. As always, if you see information that does not appear to be correct please contact your Administrator or CBS Service Representative.