What is this form?
Enroll gives you the ability to elect/enroll in coverage during open enrollment and/or when you have a life event (ex. marriage, death, birth, adoption, etc.).
Why/when to use this form?
Use this form to:
- To review deduction specific information affecting your pay check
- To elect/enroll in coverage during open enrollment or if you have a life event.
Tips from Your CBS Pros:
- Enroll is only available for a specific time period e.g. life events are open for 30 days from the date of your event. Open enrollment time periods are determined by your employer but generally they are two weeks.
- If you have coverage above employee only, you will need to add your dependents.
- All members that will be covered under your medical, dental or vision coverage need to be listed as a dependent.
How to use this form:
Enroll gives you the ability to elect/enroll in benefits that are offered during open enrollment and/or life events.
Current Elections allows you to view your current elections along with those that are available for you to elect. There are also links that will allow you to view/edit your personal profile, as well as add/update your dependents. The last option on this page allows you to select how you would like to view the cost of your deductions.
Enter Election Changes allows you to select your benefits by clicking your choice. If you select a plan that requires a percentage or amount, a box will appear for you to enter the elected amount. For benefits such as medical, dental and vision the Benefit Recipient box will open for you to add dependents if you elect coverage above employee only.
Once you have elected all coverages, make sure you validate your elections by clicking on Validate Elections. If no additional information is needed you will be prompted to continue to the next tab.
Once your benefit elections are validated you can move on to the next tab.
Upload Required Documents allows you to upload documentation required for selected coverages. If no documents are required, you can move on to Review Costs and Submit Elections.
Review Costs and Submit Elections allows you to view all of your elections. A reason for declining coverage must be entered for all plans that you have decided not to enroll in.
If no changes are needed, you will click Submit All of My Elections For Approval.
Make sure you click OK to submit your elections. By submitting your elections you will no longer be able to make changes. If you select Cancel, your elections will not be saved or submitted for processing.
If you see any errors please contact the benefit administrator.