What is this form?
Personal gives you the ability to view and edit certain information that is specific to you as a person e.g. name, social security number, address, phone information or even change your photo.
Why/when to use this form?
Use this form to:
- To make changes to your personal information
- To upload or change your photo
Tips from Your CBS Pros:
- Be sure to save your changes by hitting the save button
- In order to finish the process of adding or changing your personal information you MUST click the “Submit Changes” button
- In order to change your photo simply click on the and select the file/image
How to use this form:
Once you hit the save button, you will be asked to denote the Effective Date and the Change Reason. Once you have selected the appropriate date and reason and hit “OK” – your changes will be ready for the next step in the process – submission of your changes.
Submission of Your Changes
In order to finish the process of adding or changing your personal information you MUST click the “Submit Changes” button below. This process will then forward your changes to your Administrator to review/finalize the transaction and make it effective for your payroll. If you do not “Submit Changes” then your transaction will not be fully processed and no changes will take place. Additionally, you will note that your changes will appear in burnt orange indicating to you that they have not been finalized in the system and are not effective. Once approved by your Administrator, the color will change from burnt orange to black.