Rehire Employee (Administrator)
What is this form?
Rehire allows an Administrator quickly and easily rehire former employees. Please note that rehiring an employee does not automatically reactivate that employee’s benefits. In order to re-enroll an employee you must do so under the Deductions icon on the home page.
Why/when to use this form?
Use this form to:
- Rehire or reactivate a former employee
- Provide details about their new position as well as banking and tax information
Tips from Your CBS Pros:
- Once you add a rehire, make sure you add the banking and tax information under the specific form
- This will allow you to have one record for an employee with multiple start/ stop dates
- Make sure that all information is updated before saving
How to use this form:
Rehire Employee allows the Administrator to enter the necessary information for all former employees that you wish to employ again. If you would like to edit such information, simply click the orange to begin editing your employees’ information. Please note that fields that are denoted with a red asterisk are required. Upon completion of your edits, make sure to save your changes by hitting the save button .