What is this form?
Safety allows an Administrator to quickly and easily view and edit any safety incidents that have occurred at your workplace. This information will be used to automatically populate your OSHA 300, 300A and 301 Reports that can also be generated from iManage.
Why/when to use this form?
Use this form to:
- Document safety incidents
- Track incident factors, the investigation, costs, along with people and witnesses that are involved, even if they do not work for your organization!
Tips from Your CBS Pros:
- Talk to your CBS representatives about introducing workflow as part of this form
- Easily run your OSHA 300, 300A and 301 Reports from data in this module. See your System Reports for this ability
- If you have to go back 3 years to check if you paid an attorney, this info is kept in this location
How to use this form:
Within the first tab of the Safety form, complete the required information. There are several drop down options concerning the incident status, type and reason. Update these fields as the incident progresses and is resolved. Elements of this form may be customized to your specific workplace. Please contact your CBS Service Representative for that help.
iManage allows Administrators to record a variety of factors that contributed to the incident. Toggle the various elements and record in your own words the incident description, any environmental factors or causes.
iManage allows Administrators to keep track of incident investigation. Select the employee and investigation details as well as toggle whether the incident was considered avoidable or not.