What is this form?
Skills allows an Administrator to quickly and easily record any and all skills that an employee possesses for their job. In addition, Skills allows you to keep track of employees’ licenses, work history, education and testing history.
Why/when to use this form?
Use this form to:
- Review, edit and record any important skills that your employees possess
- Gain insights into the qualifications, work history and educational history of your employees as your consider them for different roles
- Monitor licenses that might expire for your workforce so that you are compliant with outside regulations
Tips from Your CBS Pros:
- Attachments can be added to the employees record by simply clicking on the and selecting the file
- Make sure that all information is updated before saving
How to use this form:
Skills allows the Administrator to review and modify the critical skills, work history, education and testing results for your workforce. Simply change the necessary fields and hit the save button and an employee’s skills are updated. An Administrator can set or reset an employee’s password as well as easily manage the communication or change process with the employee.
Maintain and review the results of any professional tests that might be needed as part of an employee’s time with your organization. Simply click the orange to edit and update your employees’ information. Always remember to save your edits upon completion.